Saturday, February 23, 2013

Tangy Avocado Dill Dip

Because I had a molar gouged out, according to the dentist it's very important that a person takes amoxicillin to combat the bacteria in teeth from relocating to the heart ... and killing the patient. I wasn't going to take the amoxicillin because it's an antibiotic and therefore a feeder of candida, but when I asked a friend who's very much into holistic health about it, she told me the same. I decided it might not be a bad idea to take the amoxicillin ... but I'm going to combat the chemical and bacteria toxins with LOTS and LOTS of enzymes. So even before I had the molar pulled, I started soaking lentil, mung bean, and a tiny black bean to make enzyme-rich sprouts for feeding my body, especially while it's undergoing so much medical stress.
 
 
And since sprouts need a little something to make eating large amounts of them very palatable, I whipped up a creamy tangy dressing, which turned out VERY YUM!



Tangy Avocado Dill Dip/Dressing
 
1 avocado
1 whole lemon*
1/2 - 1 cup water
1 thick wedge onion
1 stalk celery
2-4 garlic cloves
1/2 rounded teaspoon Himalayan salt
1+ tablespoon dill (fresh is best)

* If the lemon isn't organic, the peel should be removed in order to eliminate pesticide residue that gets trapped in the thick and rough-surfaced skin.

Put all the ingredients in the blender except the dill, adding the desired amount of water to make either a creamy dip or a smooth pourable dressing. Whizz the ingredients to a creamy blend. When blended smooth, add the dill and buzz once to mix but not pulverize the attractively dill-flecked dip. Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment